Xbox Modders Community

Deathclaw.png

That's a Deathclaw. If you come across one when you're low levelled ... RUN! :D

The guy with the mask is a member of the Brotherhood of Steel. They play an important role later on in the game.

Pic fail here at work. Got the amazing "Red X" thing going... And I can't update computer here at work because you need admin permissions to do so (To alleviate no pic issue.) So yeah I figured I wasn't far enough into it yet. I like the feel of the game and how it is really interactive. I basically just got out of the vault, went straight throug the first set of houses, went through the school, killed a few a-holes, and then headed towards the water that had a city on the other side. Ran into a scaveneger, as soon as I was done with buying stuff these guys tried attacking him and his collecting robot thing (Pardon the lack of knowledge), killed them/scavenged, ran into a building (still on the same side of water I started on) and went into a building where a whole bunch of dudes were in and killed me... I reloaded and then called it a night... lol!

EDIT: just googled "Fallout 3 death claw." :unsure:

Pic fail here at work. Got the amazing "Red X" thing going... And I can't update computer here at work because you need admin permissions to do so (To alleviate no pic issue.) So yeah I figured I wasn't far enough into it yet. I like the feel of the game and how it is really interactive. I basically just got out of the vault, went straight throug the first set of houses, went through the school, killed a few a-holes, and then headed towards the water that had a city on the other side. Ran into a scaveneger, as soon as I was done with buying stuff these guys tried attacking him and his collecting robot thing (Pardon the lack of knowledge), killed them/scavenged, ran into a building (still on the same side of water I started on) and went into a building where a whole bunch of dudes were in and killed me... I reloaded and then called it a night... lol!

EDIT: just googled "Fallout 3 death claw." :unsure:

you can spend days in rl and never see every thing, thats teh great thing about this game ^_^

Has to be one of my favourite games of all time.

The pitt - had me in a daze.

Mothership zeta - blew my mind

Operation anchorage - obliterated the small peices left of my mind

Point lookout - stamped on the mush which was left of my mind.

Then....i found the tesla cannon. Now nothing stands in the way of me, my gauss rifle, heavy incinerator, alien blaster and winterised T51-b power armor.

Fallout 2, or GTFO.

bump

Fallout 3 is my favorite game to date. (except for Jak games)

Fallout 3 feels like a post-sppocslyptic game because of the setting ( rundown, depressing etcetera), the great storyline, great DLC's, nearly endless game (Broken Steel)

NV on the otherhand, doesn't feel like a post-apocalyptic game, ut feels like "a western game with lasers, robots and mutants", storyline is pointless (a guy shoots you, you track him down then take over New Vegas!) but the DLC's were alright.

Now don't get me wrong, I really like NV but Fallout 3 is the best.

The best game in the world deserves a bump...so bump.

00zz.png

intresting, tho i worry about interplays abilty to make a soild game, that and idk how there gona handle mods or if there will be any mods at all. and imo mods for games like fallout are more then half the fun ^_^

One of my all time favs, too.

I first bought it in 2009, got really far, added all the DLC (except Mothership) then it just wouldn't load my saved game.. was gutted. I thought my save had corrupted & couldn't be Donald ducked to start again.

I left it all installed for about 2 years without playing it - Sold the games but left it all installed.

-Then, this christmas while out getting prezzies I saw it in a shop for £5. For that price i couldn't resist. When i loaded it up, my save game worked again : D must have just been the disc, even though it had no marks.

So I finally got to reach level 30 and complete it all, just recently.

So glad it worked coz the only other game i got for crimbo was BF3 which I didn't enjoy.

Deathclaws are no probs once your at high level, take about 3 headshots with Victory Rifle.

The Radscorpions are easy to avoid by just jumping onto a rock. The AI usually has it running round in circles or trying to run into the rock you're on.

Behemoth Super Mutants take just 1 mini-nuke in the face. avit!

The toughest, i found, were the Albino Radscorpions. Although you can usually just stand safely on top of a small rock, they're really tough.

The enemies are tough in Point Lookout, too. I wouldn't advise venturing those lands untill your at least around level 20'ish.

New Vegas was awesome, too.

Is Skyrim anything like this?