Xbox Modders Community
Shakez

Reapers in Disguise clan thread(RiD).

Do you want a RiD puzzle map contest?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should it be a mystery map contest?

I say we let you in! Your cool and Canadian!

hahahaah welcome to the land of bacon.

Maybe we should team up to judge maybe? a duo of people judge maps and we take turns. If we find a good one we get more members to show it to.

Maybe we should team up to judge maybe? a duo of people judge maps and we take turns. If we find a good one we get more members to show it to.

Yeah, then maybe the best one we find, Shakez can record us all playing then put it on Youtube.

have you thought about a (what're they called) you hunt for random items from a list, gawd why cant I think of it, anyways, you place chests around the map in different locations each chest has a certain item and a sign above hinting to next location, some locations are trapped, others require parkour skills, puzzle, and combat, some require you use items you got along the hunt to get to next (which would need to be reclaimed), when the person is done they put all items into a chest to be viewed by the judge, If they're missing one, they need to start over or not continue, those that complete, will have the opportunity to continue to (something else) perhaps a final showdown in pvp or a race where all final contestants compete at the same time against each other, with last man standing or first to get (BLANK). something along those lines.

SIGH! what the heck is the name of the game this is going to bug me, "A _____ hunt" We used to play it every camping trip. grrrrrrrr, I will edit when I remember.

AH-HAH! AND EUREKA! A puzzle/survival/agility...."!!SCAVENGER HUNT!!". just an idea for your contest.

have you thought about a (what're they called) you hunt for random items from a list, gawd why cant I think of it, anyways, you place chests around the map in different locations each chest has a certain item and a sign above hinting to next location, some locations are trapped, others require parkour skills, puzzle, and combat, some require you use items you got along the hunt to get to next (which would need to be reclaimed), when the person is done they put all items into a chest to be viewed by the judge, If they're missing one, they need to start over or not continue, those that complete, will have the opportunity to continue to (something else) perhaps a final showdown in pvp or a race where all final contestants compete at the same time against each other, with last man standing or first to get (BLANK). something along those lines.

SIGH! what the heck is the name of the game this is going to bug me, "A _____ hunt" We used to play it every camping trip. grrrrrrrr, I will edit when I remember.

AH-HAH! AND EUREKA! A puzzle/survival/agility...."!!SCAVENGER HUNT!!". just an idea for your contest.

Like vechs super hostile form minecraft?

a snipe hunt?

Hmm, if you guys dont like the mystery map contest, i xan change it. I already made the topic.

Bobs rules = broken.

Bobs rules = broken.

No dont worry, I got permission from him. Im not that stupid :D

im alright with the mystery thing i love a good mystery ;)