Xbox Modders Community
dannyfrog2012

selling 3.55 PS3 CFW

playstation 3 slim 3.55 cfw with modded challenge lobbies installed for world at war can either be zombies or multiplayer mods for w@w. mw2 also modded. and laser just been replaced also. so pm me or talk to me here if interested[ATTACH=CONFIG]33[/ATTACH] rough estimate £16 uk $38 to the us shipping or delivery but would need the address of who ever would buy it to estimate it properly.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]34[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]35[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]36[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]37[/ATTACH]

Edited by dannyfrog2012

:O why you selling it? xD

playstation 3 slim 3.55 cfw with modded challenge lobbies installed for world at war can either be zombies or multiplayer mods for w@w. mw2 also modded. black ops modded zombies not challenge lobby just mods for yourself. and laser just been replaced also. so pm me or talk to me here if interested

If possible, could u please upload some pictures of it?

:O why you selling it? xD

i have a spare one vampy lets just say lol

ok will do

Also do you have a price for it, or do you just want us to offer?

I start the bidding at £10 :lol:

Also what size is the ps3? GB

Also what size is the ps3? GB

40 atm because swapped out the old 160 gig as it had bad sectors will upgrade if you or anyone wants to pay extra if your playing game back ups best off to use an external hard drive anyway.

40 atm because swapped out the old 160 gig as it had bad sectors will upgrade if you or anyone wants to pay extra if your playing game back ups best off to use an external hard drive anyway.

So how much?