Xbox Modders Community

Minecraft was announced for Xbox at E3. How do you think this will effect Total Miner and other vox games?

-Edit by bob: All MC discussion belongs in this thread

There's plenty of room for more than 1 game about blocks with a market as big as the 360s. As long as they each have something to set them apart from one another there's no reason why they can't all succeed.

There's plenty of room for more than 1 game about blocks with a market as big as the 360s. As long as they each have something to set them apart from one another there's no reason why they can't all succeed.

That's true, but I just think that because mc is the biggest at the moment lots of people will switch over to it.

1800 MSP

And it's slated for Fall release. But that could easily slip. Do you want to wait another 6 - 12 months to save $3 and not enjoy Total Miner in the meantime? ;)

1800 MSP

And it's slated for Fall release. But that could easily slip. Do you want to wait another 6 - 12 months to save $3 and not enjoy Total Miner in the meantime? ;)

I'm definitely getting total miner, I have been looking forward to it for a while, but when minecraft comes out I'll be switching to that. If it's not as good as the pc version I will come back to total miner(:

I'll definitely play total miner and I'll probably play minecraft.

1800 MSP

My man if you and the dev team stay on keep adding community ideas and your own ideas by this winter you could be well past minecraft but there isn't Mutch room for slacking trust me you guys can do it

1800 MSP

so MC is goin to be an arcade game? since it has a msp price tag? i hadnt seen that. MC being on the 360 will hurt you and FC sells but itll be ok hopefully, as long as you can add new ideas to your game youll be fine plus like you said TM is $3.

Yes afaik it will be an arcade game with kinect support.

I knew it would come one day, I just didn't think it would be so soon. But I still think there is room for Total Miner, as long as we keep adding new and fun stuff and take a somewhat different path to Minecraft.

like i was sayin on fc forums earlier today, i'll buy all of them just to have the options. sure some is similiar, but you'll find things you like and dont like about all of them. thats why i still keep saints row 2 alongside gta 4. options