Xbox Modders Community

I was ready to post a long “**** you Greenstoneâ€Â(or maybe just **** you Craig, depending who has seen this thread and hasn’t locked it). Here’s why(It’s also from another “bash†thread):

Some or maybe all of you are hypocrites…think about it. You wouldn’t want someone to be saying bad things about total miner.

Here, people are saying this community is more mature than minecrafts and fortresscrafts …Real mature people… I hate damn hypocrites and this is just pathetic…

I’m surprised this thread hasn’t been locked yet…oh no wait..it’s because we are not bashing TOTAL MINER!

(Yes, I know there have been other threads that have been locked because people were bashing a non-total miner game.)

I could go on and on about how boring TM becomes in a short amount of time. That wouldn’t be allowed because nobody is allowed to criticize TM:F, while we can bash other games.

So **** all of you hypocrites, I have lost all my respect associated with Greenstone (or just the one that are the hypocrites).

Also before you, Craig, say that you were only giving your honest opinion; well, it's still "bashing" the game and I'm pretty sure you would want anybody to say "it's sterile and devoid of charm" for your work.

I am just giving my honest opinion. I played the game, and it felt sterile to me. How is that hypocritical?

Why are you so upset? You haven't even posted what you like about CastleMiner, you've just come on here and called us all hypocrites.. that's not constructive either.

If you only had an inkling of how much hate mail I have received about Total Miner... How many comments there are on the web bashing Total Miner.

It doesn't bother me, it's just peoples opinions.

i thought from the time i played on the trial it was better than FC becuz there is none of that annoying red mist when you break a block ,you actually swing your pick ,and also none of that dreadful green matrix looking block generation. i thought the controls were dumb for the fact that you hit the trigger that is oposite from the screen ex:pick is in right hand you hit LT vice versa for placing blocks.

I am just giving my honest opinion. I played the game, and it felt sterile to me. How is that hypocritical?

Why are you so upset? You haven't even posted what you like about CastleMiner, you've just come on here and called us all hypocrites.. that's not constructive either.

If you only had an inkling of how much hate mail I have received about Total Miner... How many comments there are on the web bashing Total Miner.

It doesn't bother me, it's just peoples opinions.

This is the hypocritical part: you would not want someone to post a thread saying how crappy TM is, but you go ahead and join in on this immature thread and post how you dislike the game. You don’t even lock it or tell anybody to not be so harsh with the words they use. You're also being hypocritical for not wanting a TM bash thread, no matter what the reason is and being ok with threads that bash other games.

I’m so upset because I HATE hypocrites. I don’t have to post what I like or dislike about CM,I’m telling the people on this thread how pathetic this is and how the people on this thread are acting. It just isn’t right.

It’s pretty obvious that you receive tons of hate mail and that there is a massive amount of bashing of TM on the web.

Well this is getting awkward... :blink:

You said it lol.

Also is craig not allowed to voice his opinion? Is he some kind of alien without human rights? No?.... Oh i guess that means he isnt doing anything wrong.

Also although fortresscraft has bugs...which i hate. It does have character and a feel that makes you enjoy playing it. Even if its for a small time. Castle miner feels...barren. Empty. And dark. I feel like im lost and have no hope when playing it.... A lot soul among lanterns and plain rock...

You said it lol.

Also is craig not allowed to voice his opinion? Is he some kind of alien without human rights? No?.... Oh i guess that means he isnt doing anything wrong.

Also although fortresscraft has bugs...which i hate. It does have character and a feel that makes you enjoy playing it. Even if its for a small time. Castle miner feels...barren. Empty. And dark. I feel like im lost and have no hope when playing it.... A lot soul among lanterns and plain rock...

I never said Craig or anybody else isn't allowed to voice their opinion, it's just bs when they do and at the same time they're acting like a hypocrite..unless you don't know what that means, which I'm pretty sure if you did, you wouldn't have typed your message.

I hate the controls in this game -_- .. judt thought I would make my comment.. continue.

Stating an opinion and bashing are completely different things.

If Craig was being a hypocrite, every single thread on here that says, "I don't like X about TM" would have been deleted. I'm sure with about 1 minute of searching you can find at least 50 threads that say they don't like something about it.

He never said he doesn't like the game because it's a competitor. Just because you've made a similar game, doesn't mean you aren't allowed to have an opinion on other similar games. If everyone had the same exact opinion on games, there wouldn't ever be any progress in genres because everyone would be making the exact same game over and over and over.

I never said Craig or anybody else isn't allowed to voice their opinion, it's just bs when they do and at the same time they're acting like a hypocrite..unless you don't know what that means, which I'm pretty sure if you did, you wouldn't have typed your message.

No i dont know what hypocrite means. One minute i just gotta go tell someone that i do know what it means.

Also ill explain random politics i have no clue about but i still pretend that i know everything.

For the record im not bashing castle miner, im just explaining my opinion and how i felt playing the game.

If thats a problem then im not sure what to say. Other than im sorry, for expressing myslef.

Stating an opinion and bashing are completely different things.

If Craig was being a hypocrite, every single thread on here that says, "I don't like X about TM" would have been deleted. I'm sure with about 1 minute of searching you can find at least 50 threads that say they don't like something about it.

He never said he doesn't like the game because it's a competitor. Just because you've made a similar game, doesn't mean you aren't allowed to have an opinion on other similar games. If everyone had the same exact opinion on games, there wouldn't ever be any progress in genres because everyone would be making the exact same game over and over and over.

You can still state your own opinion and bash something at the same time.

No, there’s a difference between posting a constructive criticism thread and posting a bashing thread. I’m talking about the bashing threads and the thread we are currently posting in, is a bashing thread.Look at the comments, most people that are posting comments(on their opinion of the game, on the first page at least) are saying it sucks, it’s crap(somehting along that line); they aren’t being specific. They’re just posting to say how much they hate it.

As for the second paragraph…yeah, that’s pretty obvious..look at what I was saying.

No i dont know what hypocrite means. One minute i just gotta go tell someone that i do know what it means.

Also ill explain random politics i have no clue about but i still pretend that i know everything.

For the record im not bashing castle miner, im just explaining my opinion and how i felt playing the game.

If thats a problem then im not sure what to say. Other than im sorry, for expressing myslef.

I never said you were bashing the game, I don't know where you got that from. I will say that you were more specific in your description, explaining why you dislike the game. Which I'm glad, instead of just posting "this game is horse crap."

To everyone reading this: I feel as if this needs to be said. I’m basically saying please don’t bash the game and other games too. Be kind and don’t use harsh words ,explain why you think the game is bad, not just “this game sucks, I couldn’t play if for more than one minute.†The developers actually worked on a game, in which I and most likely many of you don’t know how much work they put in, on the other hand the devs(of other companies that is)do.