Xbox Modders Community
Loki

Animal Rights

I didn't say anything about survivability jerkhole.

The real question that needs to be asked is whether or not you support factory farms?

If cost were not an issue, the quality of meat that is obtained through free range practices far exceeds the factory farm meats!

If you look at America, the effect of the factory farm is easily noticeable in the quality of American health!

Another question to be considered would be concerning costs now (cheap processed food) vs. The health effects of the cheap processed food.

I don't for many reasons.

As for health, meat consumption in general has a strong correlation to many types of cancer and heart disease, two of the biggest killers in the states. Another health issue is the antibiotics given to cattle, which has produced many penicillin resistant strains of bacteria. Note, correlation is not causation, but evidence that supports overconsumption of meat being a cause of these ailments is strong.

The best option, if you still want to eat meat, is to buy organic and limit how much you eat. I've no qualms with those who eat meat, but at least don't support the factory system give you have the means to afford it.

As for health, meat consumption in general has a strong correlation to many types of cancer and heart disease, two of the biggest killers in the states. Another health issue is the antibiotics given to cattle, which has produced many penicillin resistant strains of bacteria. Note, correlation is not causation, but evidence that supports overconsumption of meat being a cause of these ailments is strong.

Sshhhhhhh! Not so loud, the Inuit might hear you.

I think they are too busy almost not existing anymore.

My wife is a vegetarian. I am not. Mostly everything we eat is local grown, besides milk, we don't have a local dairy and she drinks soy milk anyhow. The quality of home grown blows the crap out of the processed stuff, it also forces us to change out meals to what's in season. The meat is way better too.

Why stop at at Just animals? Plants are living things, too! The only food we eat should be synthesized from a lab in Taiwan. Even better, who needs to eat when you can get all your nutritional needs in PILL FORM. Chewing is for bitches, anyway.

P.S. **** you and your lettuce, Im having steak tonight.

I hear Black is a pretty big fan of "eating meat" if you catch my drift. He just gobbles it down. He makes like a seal and goes glorp glorp glorp glorp. Just what I have heard at least. Word on the street that is.:eek::eek::eek::lol:

I hear Black is a pretty big fan of "eating meat" if you catch my drift. He just gobbles it down. He makes like a seal and goes glorp glorp glorp glorp. Just what I have heard at least. Word on the street that is.:eek::eek::eek::lol:

word on the street, or first-hand experience? ;);););)

word on the street, or first-hand experience? ;);););)

YOU DON'T KNOW ME!:D Plus, it was just that one time. He is pretty convincing you know.:lol: