Xbox Modders Community

Ah, bless you.

I think people just don't come here to read books - or about them.

You should find a forum for this because it seems like it would dishearten you if no one pays a lot of attention here. Which is understandable.

I also didn't vote - for the reason above

All the best.

Oh, I know. Thank you, but that's pretty much the point. I'm posting it here because less people will see it, and less people will judge it before the final version. I wanted just a few opinions from fellow gamers. I just thought it was strange that it had 50+ veiws and only six votes. Is that really how it is now-a-days? I'm a gamer, but enjoy reading a good book just as much as buildng a castle in Total Miner, playing a match of Call of Duty, fending off Creepers in a diamond mine in Minecraft, adventuring for a few straight hours of Skyrim, or even solving a cleverly built dungeon in Zelda. And because I'm a gamer, and a reader, (and, obviously, a writer) I wanted the opinions of more casual readers, and gamers, not some one who has forums just for books.

Now, I'm pretty tired, and am beginning to doubt that I actually hve a point here, so I'm going to get off now. To everyone that did vote, I shall put the page that was voted for most up tomorrow.

Is that really how it is now-a-days?

Should also consider it's probably the worst time of the year for this.

Peeps are busy with their new toys, on their holidays & have a new update :)

Personally, I'm not into fiction & if I did read your post, I probably wouldn't leave an opinion as the whole thing is too subjective.

If you enjoy it, others will.

Just do it.

Alright, for all those that voted and for some that didn't, I have put up the winner. Which is(drum roll!)... Perilous path! It's back up at the top of the page. I hope you like it. If so, I wouldn't mind some feedback in comment form, but a simple +/- rep will do, I suppose.

Very entertaining! Cant wait for more. Especialy becuase of The ending with the dragon waking up.

ME WAHNT MOR

nice er... nice spelling... mate.

But yeh great book man u should make more!

Thank you. And I know, I am. The book that this page was taken from is a completed book in my trilogy. But I have to rewrite it before I get it published because I started it when I was about four, and I wasn't quite as good a writer then. Right now, though, I'm working on the sequel.

whatever that's not my real spelling laugh.gif

:huh:

You are inspiring me to right my own book

Tommy and the giant duck

:D

Holy s***, dude that sounds amazing!