Xbox Modders Community

Hmmm... I think that this shows the different paragraphs better. Anyone else think so?

Let's bump it up, pump it, and UMP it up!

Me: "Should I bump you?"

[update] My Book: "Nah, I'm good."

Me: "... BUMP! Ha ha, TROLLED!"

[update] My Book: "... What is this? I don't even..."

Anyway, does anyone think that I should put another page up? Anyone? Why is no one replying? You, sir, would you like to reply? Or, perhaps, you, madam? ANYONE!

I had the awesome idea of linking a different topic that I posted to this one so that I would get some more feedback. Is it going to work? Of course not. No one here cares about reading! No one here cares about my life's work!

I care about it :D

Infact, It is very good, Maybe you should start a book about Total Miner or something.

I care about it :D

Infact, It is very good, Maybe you should start a book about Total Miner or something.

Mmm... Maybe, but if I were to write a book based on a video game, it would be about Skyrim, probably. But Minecraft or Total Miner would make for an interesting movie. And, thanks. But it seems no one has gone into more detail than "Yeah, pretty good," or "ME WANTZ MOAR!"

And that brings me to my previous question. Would it be a good idea to put up another page, or were you bored enough by the first one, and would not like to see a new page up alongside it? If anyone would like to answer or give some in-depth complements, or even give it some sort of criticism so that I might improve, please feel free(Actually, please feel obligated) to comment.

Thanks,

Doctor Pebphiz

5:10 AM bump because I couldn't sleep. Now, once again, I must ask if anyone else is even remotely interested in reading another page? If I don't get a reply soon... I'm putting another one up anyway! One person already said that they would read another page, and half of the other comments said "MAKE MOAR!" so that's good enough for me, I guess.

Alright, it's settled. I'm going to post another page. In the original post, and without deleting the original one, of course. It will be up in a few minutes, just gotta pick one and type it in.