Xbox Modders Community

So, I put up a page of my book here, but do any of you think that I should also put up that short story that I wrote? I'd put it in the Fun House section, of course.

Is this the whole plot? A guy conquering a dragon. Or is a new era of dragons coming and people have to rise and fight them? I really don't think there is enough information for me to get intrigued,but from the little snippet it sounds like it still could be pretty good.

Is this the whole plot? A guy conquering a dragon. Or is a new era of dragons coming and people have to rise and fight them? I really don't think there is enough information for me to get intrigued,but from the little snippet it sounds like it still could be pretty good.

So, this is taken from close to the end of the book, as I said. It doesn't seem like a whole book should be dedicated to one guy killing one dragon, but what if I told you that this dragon was larger than a commercial(you know, those big white ones that carry civilian passengers,) airplane, and this "guy" was nine years old? But, no, there are not very many other dragons in the entire series. In fact, I only have one other one planned, and two dragon-like creatures. The second and third books are named Tommy and the Antykae and Tommy and the Ever Burning King, respectively, so the first book is the only one where the main enemy is a dragon. I tried to close as many questions as I could in the first book, while still setting up the second and third books with more subtle hints.

Bump, so that a bunch of gamers with no interest in literature can look upon a shard of my creation!

I had the awesome idea of linking a different topic that I posted to this one so that I would get some more feedback. Is it going to work? Of course not. No one here cares about reading! No one here cares about my life's work!

good story :) you should indent tho i find long things hard to read i always loose which line im on but anyways very entertaining!

good story :) you should indent tho i find long things hard to read i always loose which line im on but anyways very entertaining!

Like that? I was meaning to do this for a while.

Like that? I was meaning to do this for a while.

yes! thanks that helps out a lot! :)

I think the indenting looks better.