009-1

C3

Blood Princess

Black Butler

POKÉMON

Go on animeultima.com great free anime

naruto= the best anime

naruto= the best anime

Naruto haz to many ninjas and watched and hated shipuden I don't recomend it because EVERYONE KNWS ABOUT IT

Lol is DBZ considered anime because I love it, but hate how nick toons copied the original episodes, then edited it with the new name "Kai" and now SOME people think its new( not so new but new compared to the original series.)

Lol is DBZ considered anime because I love it, but hate how nick toons copied the original episodes, then edited it with the new name "Kai" and now SOME people think its new( not so new but new compared to the original series.)

If you didn't know Kai was suppose to be the original dbz

Gintama is the greatest Anime ever and I refuse to hear otherwise I highly recommend if you don't mind subtitles

has you seen sekirei pure engagement? thats just season two of it but yeah its out dubbed on dvd right now

highschool of the dead

soul eater

full metal alchemist

(i dont know if you will like this but i do) Squid girl

Ga-rei zero

I recommend:

EXCEL SAGA

i love you +1 ^_^

some neat ones off hand i can think of (sorry for spelling), last excile

BIG O,

code gueese (i really messed up spelling there)

wolfs rain

blue gender

rein the conqueror

aeon flux

Vampire hunter D

Mobile Suit Gundam: The 08th MS Team (i liked it for the much more realistic battles)

Mobile Suit Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket (dare i say the best gundam movie ever, the only time i can think of were zeon are the aculty good guys and the foucse of the movie, the story line goes zeon found the new prototype gundam and try to take it out but fail, a 2nd assult is lunched and yet again fails, this time with a young zeon pilot and his mobile suit as the solo suriver, the story then follows a child as he befirends the zeon soilder and learns that unless the prototype gundam is taken out the whole colony will be nuked by zeon, and the poilts despriate attempt to stop gundam and save the colony, to make matters worse the poilt of the prototype is of course a girl the zeon pilot is fallign in love with. by the end of the movie i was crying my heart out, very well done and amazing anime even if your not into gundam ^_^)

Edit: i have another one i complty forgot about sadly, rahxephon was one of the sadist most depressing animes i have ever seen, but it was butifuly writen with an amazing story line and well done charictors, i dont think i cryed as much for any anime then this one ^_^

also while i am at it, fruits basket and ouran highschool host club, both are romantic comides, fruists basket felt liek it was rushed at the end, and ouran high is still going on in manga so will hopfuly have a 2nd seasion sometime, both are great and fun to watch expcily ouran high ^_^

If you didn't know Kai was suppose to be the original dbz

I know but people think Kai is the first DBZ series though so that annoys me. :/