Xbox Modders Community
Ruby sword

What anime do you recommend?

i dont think its same people it might be but its suppose to be centered around a kid named ao who lokks like renten and has the same hair color a eureka all i can guess is that its their kid hut heres a link about it

http://myanimelist.net/anime/12471/Eureka_Seven_AO

awsome if its there kid ^_^ (and form the discription it am betting it is), i wonder if any one else is even gona be around then if its something liek 10+ years latter xD ^_^

awsome if its there kid ^_^ (and form the discription it am betting it is), i wonder if any one else is even gona be around then if its something liek 10+ years latter xD ^_^

hopefully they will be i mean it wouldnt feel to much like a sequel if they didnt i hope they show renten and eureka actually coming home to everyone

I watch Bleach and Deathnote but i prefer the mangas I guess their kinda mainstream though:p

Code Geass is always at the top of my anime recommendations list :)

Still to this day I get chills watching the last few episodes, you should check it out if you haven't already.

I would describe a bit about what it's story is like but I haven't watched it in a little while and it gets pretty in depth so It's hard to say what it is about without giving key elements of the story away. I also don't want to say anything that is incorrect, like I said I haven't watched it in a while.

If you do decide to check it out be cautious my friends... for it's story will suck you in and never let go XD

Gintama is the greatest Anime ever and I refuse to hear otherwise I highly recommend if you don't mind subtitles

Yes yes and YES :3 best anime ever lol...though I stopped watching it recently I took up other things waiting for it to have more episodes so I can watch them like I started lol. Had hundreds of episodes to watch when I first found Gintama. Worked for me since I have low patience when it comes to weekly shows.

Am i the only one who gets completely caught up on the animation itself in anime?

Even if an anime gets GREAT reviews and recommendations i simply cannot bring myself to watch it if the artwork doesn't click with me.

Oh and i just watched a series on netflix called Jyu-Oh-Sei.

Had 12 or 13 episodes and i really enjoyed it.

Yu-gi-oh Abriged Series. Funniest parody evar. Its got the whole series of Yu-gi-oh spoofed up to te MAX!

Not sure if its anime. I dont have a vast knowledge of this topic. But its still funny nonetheless. XD

I am a loyal watcher of the yugioh abridged series u should watch dragon ball z abridged and yugioh GX abridged

Updated more animes in topic

Updated more animes in topic

the site you have listed, is it dub or sub stuff? i decied i dont like sub becuse if i wanted to read while i watch an anime i would go out and buy the manga xD

the site you have listed, is it dub or sub stuff? i decied i dont like sub becuse if i wanted to read while i watch an anime i would go out and buy the manga xD

Subs and dubs but only certain anime I'm looking for other websites atm