Xbox Modders Community
Ruby sword

What anime do you recommend?

Pootytang=anime for life lol jk jk um ima go with sponge bob

ZOMG ZOIDS!

i know right chaotic century 4tw ^_^

i remmbered another one ^_^

Armitage III ^_^, loved the female lead ^_^, great future style anime, they made a 2nd one too that follows the first one (same female lead) almost as good as the first one, worth watchign if you liked teh first one ^_^

Yu-gi-oh Abriged Series. Funniest parody evar. Its got the whole series of Yu-gi-oh spoofed up to te MAX!

Not sure if its anime. I dont have a vast knowledge of this topic. But its still funny nonetheless. XD

Dragon ball z and dragon ball GT

Its power level is 8999.

i keep remmbering more, i've seen so many i forget most of them, 2 other good ones are

Eureka Seven, loved it, its a romanice/action and very depressing a lot of the time. expicaly latter in teh suries. but i would difnlty recomend it ^_^

Deadman wonderland, form teh same guy i think as Eureka seven (it shows in the male and female lead) way to damn short (only 12 epsioeds atm, but theres supsied to be a seasion 2 soon) very cool back story, very cool charictors and story line, would difnlty recomend it too ^_^

i second eureka 7 best iv ever watched and they are coming out with a sequel sometime in april which i expect to be equally as awesome

i second eureka 7 best iv ever watched and they are coming out with a sequel sometime in april which i expect to be equally as awesome

(squeel!!! ^_^) but um, idk how there gona make a sequel? since well i dont want to give away why but needless to say the 2 main charictors arnt even well "there" any more XD, and even if they did a "lols we left bliss just for giggles!" (witch would be dumb, becuse it would make as much sense as the priest and his lover coming back too just for giggles) i dont see where they would go with the story?? xD

Dragon Ball is insanely overrated... just thought I'd put that out there.

(squeel!!! ^_^) but um, idk how there gona make a sequel? since well i dont want to give away why but needless to say the 2 main charictors arnt even well "there" any more XD, and even if they did a "lols we left bliss just for giggles!" (witch would be dumb, becuse it would make as much sense as the priest and his lover coming back too just for giggles) i dont see where they would go with the story?? xD

i dont think its same people it might be but its suppose to be centered around a kid named ao who lokks like renten and has the same hair color a eureka all i can guess is that its their kid hut heres a link about it

http://myanimelist.net/anime/12471/Eureka_Seven_AO