Xbox Modders Community
Sign in to follow this  
Pherix

Hellsing

old_hellsing_banner_by_kittenseitz-d33asnx.png

Most people know about the stories about the famous vampire hunter known as Van Hellsing, and the movies of course. But what if you would make the main character a insane, powerful vampire with guns that have a human master? Well then you would get the wonderful anime called "Hellsing" this anime is by far one of the most fun, cool and bloodiest I have ever watched!

The Anime tells the story about the organisation know as Hellsing, which hunts and kill vampires, and other creatures like them. They hunt ghouls, vampires, any anything the world can throw at them. The best vampire hunter in this organisation is know as Alucard, which is a very strong pureblood vampire with more abilities than just a gun. You will never see this guy serious in a fight, he is really insane! But he still knows and accept loyalty over everything else, he also hate low class vampires which he often calls "Scum" or "Garbage" depending on how pathetic they really are in his eyes.

The Anime starts off with Alucard being on a mission, the mission ofcourse is to kill a vampire, he meets this vampire holding a young police girl hostage, Alucard of course that never cares about anything else than himself and the orders he have been given don't let this girl come in his way, yet he isn't all heartless as you might think...

If you don't want anything spoiled then don't read anymore

He give the young police girl a choice... To die there at the spot or to come with him. Of course coming with him has its faults too.... He pulls the trigger and shots right through the girl and kills the vampire behind her, he then transform the young girl into a vampire.

The spoilers have stopped, you can read under here!

After this the Hellsing Organisation hunts down vampires and other creatures in a goal to find out who's behind this growing number in vampires.. Will they find it out and stop the vampire menace now? Find out by watching the anime!!!

Honestly im not a huge fan of anime but that sounds pretty sick i might have to look it up and watch it

Honestly im not a huge fan of anime but that sounds pretty sick i might have to look it up and watch it

:D I know.. Anime have a bad reputation... :/ When most people think of Anime they think of things like Pokemon, Digimon, Naruto only... They have never seen the insane, twisted,bloody,creepy and awesome animes there is!

ikr

I used to be a fan of bleach when I was 10. But this is sweet!

I used to be a fan of bleach when I was 10. But this is sweet!

I've watched quite a bit of Bleach, yet I don't like it one bit.. I prefer Naruto... :D But Hellsing is a amazing Anime too.

i never looked into this but i just might have to

Nice sharing.I like this.

I remembered watching this anime when I was in college. I was first enjoying the story but later on I just got bored. The story was a bit dragging but overall this anime wasn't bad but it wasn't great either.

I know this anime but never watch it. Maybe I really need to see this since its one of the famous anime before. Van Hellsing.